The NZITF has produced a document outlining the next steps that organisations can take as they work to protect themselves against he HeartBleed vulnerability.
In addition to the immediate 3 steps outlined in previous advisories, 3 new steps have been highlighted.
- Establish if your site’s servers are vulnerable.
- Patch the vulnerable servers.
- Revoke/reissue certificates.
- Prepare a Public Statement
- Conduct a Security Risk Assessment
- Recommend Password Resets
The detailed guidelines are available on our Resources page.